INGRID 52T10 12 Speed Cassette
12 true speeds
The 12 speeds have already and definitely removed any doubt about the one-by drivetrains.
Thanks to the 52T10 cassette and its total range of 520% and the best possible sprockets spacing, you can really enjoy the entire cassette, but wider than the 48T10.
CNC machined in 2 parts, one in steel and one in aluminium alloy. Both from solid pieces, steel part is heat treated after machining. Aluminium part is hardened with H.A. process
- Gear ratio 10-48t (total range 460%)
- Cogs 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-37-44-52
- Aisi 9840 Alloy Steel and hard anodized AL 7075-T6
- Compatible with XD driver body
- Works with INGRID derailleur (L cage), Sram eagle and Shimano MTB (SGS cage)
- Chain 12s Sram and compatible
- Weight 323g
INGRID 52T10 12 Speed Cassette is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.