INGRID POP Crankset Limited
The all new billet CRS-POP Crankset has been designed for durability without being heavy.
CRS-POP is a great choice for CX and Trail riding and is perfect for a Gravel bike build.
This particular batch of cranksets has been anodized by Chris King Precision Components to match the Limited Edition Colors launched during the CK Open House and few other colors.
It's a very limited release and an unique opportunity to have a precisely color coordinated set of components for your build.
- Materials: AL 2024 (Arms) e AL7075 (Axle)
- Weight: 550g (with axle L131, arms 170mm without chainring)
- Crank Arms Length : 170mm e 175mm
- Axle: 30mm that fits BSA, PF92 e BB30 in 2 length, L131 (K-factor 91.5) and L136 (K-factor e 96.5)
- Q-factor: 163mm (with axle L131), 168mm (with axle L136)
- Chain Line : 49.5mm (with axle L131), 52mm (with axle L136).
- Colors: Black or Titanium
- Use: CX, gravel, marathon, XC e trail
- Works with all INGRID Chainrings and Spiders
This is a new product for 2020 verify delivery time with us before ordering at email@example.com