SINGULAR KITE Titanium Frameset
Versatility is a virtue.
In this age of increasing specialization it’s easy to get sucked into the trap of thinking you need a gravel bike, a winter bike, a touring bike, a cross bike etc etc.
The Kite can be all those things.
Dress it up any way you please – plush 45mm tyres and ‘guards for winter roads, 30s for some summer speed, ‘cross tyres and hit a race or two, it can even take some full 29" knobbies for some singletrack action or add some bags for a bikepacking epic.
In whatever configuration the ride is sublime.
We have a batch of Standard KITE Frameset in stock in US readily available.
- 44mm ID head-tube to allow for use of a tapered or straight fork steerer
- Clearance for 700×45 or 650×52 tyres
- Double chainring 52-36 max
- 68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket shell
- 142×12 thru axle (axle supplied)
- Bolt-on cable guides on underside of down tube
- Three bottle cage mounts – seat tube, down tube, underside of down tube
- 27.2mm seat post (Seat tube clamp included)
- Flat mount rear brake on the chainstay
- Spare rear derailleur hanger supplied
Standard Ti Fork
- Tapered steerer (1.125" - 1.5")
- Segmented construction
- Flat mount brake (for riders over 80kg we recommend larger diameter blades which necessitate a post mount brake)
- 100x15 thru axle
- Clearance for up to 700x60mm tyres
- Options for mudguard mounts, triple cage mounts, rack mounts, dynamo cable routing.