SINGULAR SWIFT MK5 Frameset
This is where it all began - a simple steel 29" wheeled hardtail mountain bike. The Swift was launched in 2006 at a time when 29" wheels were just entering the mainstream. A suspension capable do-it-all off-road machine the Swift rapidly won plaudits as a great riding, looking and incredibly versatile bike.
2023 sees the release of the latest incarnation of the Swift - the Mark 5. Now updated with a tapered headtube for suspension fork compatibility, thru axles front and rear, internal dropper post cable routing - while retaining the fantastic ride quality and handling for which the Swift is renowned.
We utilise a size specific selection of Taiwan made custom drawn triple butted 4130 Cro-Mo tubing.
We are now taking pre-orders on these frames with delivery expected at the end of November.
- 34mm/44mm ID head-tube – for a tapered 1 1/8″ - 1 1/2" steerer fork
- Suspension corrected for use with a 100-120mm travel suspension fork
- Single chainring, max 42t on a 52mm chainline
- 73mm BSA threaded bottom bracket shell with eccentric insert
- 148×12 boost thru axle (included)
- 31.6mm seatpost with 35mm clamp (included)
- Port for internally routed dropper post cable
- Clearance for up to 29×3″ tyres
- Bolt-on cable guides on underside of down tube
- Three bottle cage mounts – seat tube, down tube, underside of down tube
- Post mount rear brake on the chainstay
- Tapered 1 1/8″ - 1 1/2" steerer
- 483mm axle to crown - 100mm suspension corrected
- Post mount brake
- 110x15mm boost thru axle
- Triple mounts on fork blades
- Rack mounts
- Mudguard/fender mounts
- Hole for internal dynamo cable in right fork leg