Right of cancellation of orders
- Biciclista seeks the complete satisfaction of its Clients. The Client has the right to cancel or correct the order by returning the products purchased from the Website within 14 (fourteen) working days of the date the Products were received (except personalised items) . To exercise the right of cancellation, the client should email the following firstname.lastname@example.org
- an indication of his/her intention to exercise the right of cancellation;
- an indication of the products for which the client wishes to exercise the right of cancellation;
- the order number.
- Upon exercising the right of cancellation, Biciclista shall reimburse the full price of the products provided that they are returned by the client unworn, unused and undamaged, accompanied by the relevant original invoice and the original Biciclista packaging.
- Biciclista reserves the right to refuse returns of Products that do not comply with these requirements. We have highly skilled seamstresses and a very stringent quality control system, however in the exceptional case of defective products Biciclista will send replacement product(s) or a total reimbursement will be made.
- Biciclista undertakes to reimburse the client within 30 days of the date of receipt of the client’s notification of cancellation of the order.
- It is recommended that the products be returned using a courier, insuring the entire value of the item and using a tracked delivery service. Biciclista cannot be responsible for reimbursement or compensation of products returned but not received by Biciclista due to loss, theft or damage that is not attributable to Biciclista.
- If a Client wishes to amend or cancel an order already made, he/she must immediately send an email to email@example.com This e-mail must be sent before the client receives confirmation of dispatch by Biciclista.
- Biciclista shall make every effort to satisfy the client’s request. however, once the product has been dispatched, the order cannot be cancelled or amended. Dispatched Products can however be returned as set out in these General Conditions. This Paragraph does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- When returning, be sure that the product is well packaged and protected from damage during transport.
- At our discretion, any damaged or soiled items not in their original packaging that are returned may not be fully refunded.
Replacement of products
- Biciclista allows clients to replace products purchased on the website. To replace a product purchased on the website, clients should follow the procedure set out below.
- Clients who are not fully satisfied, or who believe there is a discrepancy in their order must keep all the documentation relating to the delivery and the product itself in its original packaging, and immediately contact Biciclista by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The product to be replaced must be received by Biciclista in its original conditions as when delivered.
- The amount paid by the Client shall be reimbursed through the payment system used by the client for the purchase.
- To replace a product, clients must send an e-mail to email@example.com giving reasons for your returns.
- Delivery costs for the return of the Product are borne by the Client.
- We will look at your reason for return and inform you whether we will cover the return postage. If the fault is due to us, you will be informed by e-mail that we agree to cover the return cost. Any damaged or soiled items not in their original packaging that are returned may not be fully refunded.
- The address needed to make your return(s) is listed below in "Contacts".
- For assistance in purchasing online or more information about Biciclista products on biciclista.us, you may contact the Biciclista Customer Service team at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our address is: BICICLISTA LLC, 2828 SE 70th Ave, Portland OR 97206 US
- All other information requests can be sent to the following address email@example.com