CHET MALINOW Cap
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chet Malinow is an artist based out of Portland, Oregon.
He spends most of his time in a cramped, hot studio or running around town bouncing from project to project.
When not working he enjoys cycling around town or mountain biking Oregon's epic single track.
This project with Biciclista bridged his passion for biking and his studio practice.
For each clothing item he created a painting with a tool he constructed and acrylic paint. We then took his imagery and printed directly onto beautiful hand made Italian bike wear.
The CHET MALINOW Cycling Cap has been developed to be a perfect under helmet layer with superior breathability and fast drying characteristics.
Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- One size fits most
- Mesh fabric for the central band
- Internal hypoallergenic sweatband
- Digital printed with water-based inks
- Machine wash cold: 30°C
- Don't bleach
- Don't iron
- Don't tumble dry
- Don't dry clean
- Wash inside out
- If possible put in a white mesh bag to preserve color and prevent from friction with other garments or products* that could damage the fabric (*velcro is very aggressive with lycra)
- Do not use fabric softeners
This product is unavailable