CHET MALINOW Streamliner Jersey
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chet Malinow is an artist based out of Portland, Oregon. He spends most of his time in a cramped, hot studio or running around town bouncing from project to project.
When not working he enjoys cycling around town or mountain biking Oregon's epic single track. This project with Biciclista bridged his passion for biking and his studio practice.
For each clothing item he created a painting with a tool he constructed and acrylic paint. We then took his imagery and printed directly onto beautiful hand made Italian bike wear.
Biciclista Streamliner is the fastest jersey we ever designed. Yes it's so fast we can't believe it! Just wearing it it makes you 9.58% Faster than you ever been.* The whole body is in one piece with no seams for a complete contact with your body to allow the premium fabric we selected for this garment to perform at best. the upper part that integrate sleeves and collar fits like a glove to let you feel ready for the battle. Have we mentioned how fast this Jersey will make you?
(*Tested on racing animals somewhere)
Fabric: 85% Polyester - 15% Elastane
Weight: 130 grs/m2
- Digital printed with water based Inks
- Revolutionary two pieces cut for an incredible fit.
- Sleeves integrated with the collar
- Reinforced sews
- Full length zipper
- Back pocket divided in three sections
- Reflective hi-viz label
- Non slip elastic band for the best stability on the body
- Machine wash cold: 30°C
- Don't bleach
- Don't iron
- Don't tumble dry
- Don't dry clean
- Wash inside out
- If possible put in a white mesh bag to preserve color and prevent from friction with other garments or products* that could damage the fabric (*velcro is very aggressive with lycra)
- Do not use fabric softeners