INGRID 46T10 11 Speed Cassette
11 speeds match wide range
But not abuse
This is the first cassette INGRID made in 2016. It was the time people wanted some more from their one-by drivetrain (10-42). Still now after the development of the 12 speed systems, many people prefer or keep the “old” but still “solid” 11 and choose this product. It’s perfect for gravelling with one-by road system.
CNC machined in 2 parts, one in steel and one in aluminium alloy. Both from solid pieces,the steel part is heat treated after machining. Aluminium part is hardened with H.A. process.
Completely CNC'd 11 Speed Cassette.
- Gear ratio 10-46t (total range 460%)
- Cogs 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-46
- Alloy Steel and hard anodized AL 7075-T6
- Compatible with 11 Speed SRAM rear derailleur
- Compatible with XD driver body
- Weight 294g
INGRID 46T10 11 Speed Cassette is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.